European Equity Analyst
5 February 2021
An exciting opportunity to join a top long-only asset manager who are looking to hire an Equity Analyst to join the European Equities desk.
The role will involve working alongside a small team of Portfolio Managers and Analysts to assist in the research and analysis of companies across a range of sectors.
- Produce research on companies and generate fundamental investment ideas for inclusion in European portfolios
- Create and maintain financial models to help analyse company reports and accounts
- Develop a detailed understanding of broader macro issues/trends to evaluate economic conditions that impact companies in the region
- Familiarity with current developments in sustainable investing and analyse ESG factors
- Meet and question company management teams, either on own or with other members of the team
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 1-3 years’ bottom-up stock picking experience in European markets
- Financial modelling and valuation skills
- Studying towards CFA qualification
- Excellent academic background; degree educated
- Passion for investing and desire to develop a career within fund management
- Creative thinker alongside excellent analytical skills
- Openness to healthy debate, willingness to go against consensus and have courage of your convictions
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.