European Equity Analyst
23 May 2018
Our client is a highly regarded asset management firm looking to hire an Equity Analyst.
This is a newly created position joining a successful European Equities team. It is a generalist position, covering a variety of sectors and countries in Europe.
The key responsibilities:
- Analyse on companies in Europe, providing investment recommendations for the European and Global portfolios
- Produce financial models, research notes, investment recommendations and monitor existing holdings in portfolio
- Understand the competitive position of companies and how they operate within their industry
- Contribute to investment decisions for the European Equity strategy
- 3-6 years’ relevant buy side or sell side equity research experience
- Excellent academic records, degreed educated
- CFA qualification (preferably to have passed level 2)
- Solid understanding of the basics of stock valuation
- Ability to make sound investment decisions
- Possesses a strong interest in investing
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.