Fixed Income Data Analyst
21 August 2021
Our client is a leading name within investment management. Due to continued company growth, they are now looking to recruit a Fixed Income Data Analyst to join their high-performing team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The Fixed Income Data Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Production of Fixed Income attribution data
- Actively participate in meetings with fund managers, strategists and product specialists
- Providing enhancements to attribution models and processes
- Ensure appropriate data controls are in place for all functions within the team
- Stay well informed about markets, investments, methodologies and products, initiatives and investor requirements
The Fixed Income Data Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- Educated to a degree level, preferably in quantitative subject
- Proven knowledge of fixed income
- Experience within the investment management sector
- Excellent understanding of different attribution breakdowns
- Strong mathematics skills
- Programming experience and working with databases (Python, VBA, SQL)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst with Fixed Income knowledge and investment management sector experience looking for a new role in a dynamic team.
If you believe your skillset meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.