Fixed Income Data Analyst
13 November 2021
£60,000 - £65,000
Our client is a large institutional investment management house based in the City of London. Due to continued company growth and success, they are now looking to recruit a Fixed Income Data Analyst to join their high-performing team on a permanent basis.
Covering a wide range of fixed income funds and participating in in-depth analysis, the Fixed Income Data Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Producing fixed income attribution
- Conducting attribution and analysis across fixed income portfolios
- Regularly meeting with key stakeholders around the business to understand their requirements and continuously review, enhance and deliver relevant analysis
- Actively participate in meetings with fund managers, strategist and product specialists
- Providing enhancements to attribution models and processes through use of SQL, VBA and / or Python
The Fixed Income Data Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent, preferably in quantitative subject
- Working knowledge of fixed income
- Knowledge of investment management industry
- Strong bond mathematics skills
- Programming experience and working with databases (Python, VBA, SQL)
This is an excellent opportunity for a buy-side candidate with strong Fixed Income knowledge and good coding skills.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age