Fixed Income Performance Analyst
9 July 2021
£55,000 - £60,000
Our client is a growing investment management house based in the City of London. Due to heavy workload within their Performance team, they are now looking to recruit a Fixed Income Performance Analyst to join on a permanent.
The Fixed Income Performance Analyst will take responsibility for the following:
- Provide regular detailed performance analytics as well as any ad-hoc queries for all asset classes focusing more on Fixed Income/Private Markets
- Performance signoffs, reports, statistics, and detailed stock/holdings analysis
- Assist in the production of all management reports
- Ad-hoc analysis for senior managers and head of performance
- Calculate and verify manual calculations where applicable for the esoteric funds and asset classes
- Assist with the GIPS process: composite performance calculations & corresponding disclosures
- Maintenance of the group’s GIPS Policy & Procedures and GIPS Verification
- Attend Performance Committees
- Assist in any projects that relate to the Performance team
The Fixed Income Performance Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within asset management
- Extensive knowledge of Fixed Income
- Good Knowledge of GIPS standards
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of Performance systems, such as Factset and Statpro
- Previous experience in a Performance Attribution or Performance Reporting role
This is an excellent opportunity for a Fixed Income Performance professional to join a dynamic, high-performing team at a leading asset management house.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”