Fixed Income Portfolio Analyst
13 December 2022
Our client is a leading global asset manager with a highly regarded presence within the fixed income space. They are looking to hire a portfolio analyst to join to their expanding fixed income investment team.
This role will sit in the front office and involve daily interaction with portfolio managers and traders to ensure timely and accurate execution of investment strategies across client portfolios. The role will support on the day-to-day management of the portfolio including rebalancing portfolios, market price movements, monitoring risk and performance across client portfolios.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-5 years’ relevant work experience in fixed income markets
- Working knowledge of fixed income capital markets
- Strong academic background
- Excellent quantitative and numerical skills, with extensive knowledge of Excel
- Professional qualifications such as CFA will be hugely advantageous
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Team player who enjoys working in a collegiate environment
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.