Fixed Income Trader
8 February 2021
Our client, a leading international asset manager, is looking to recruit a Fixed Income Trader to join the Global Trading desk in London.
This individual will step into a trading environment that works closely with Portfolio Managers to provide significant input on market sentiment and trade execution.
- Execute trades across Developed Market Rates, FX and Credit – Futures, Sovereign Bonds, Interest Rate Swaps, Credit Default Swaps, Total Return Swaps and IG & HY Credit
- Regularly communicate with Portfolio Managers to advise on market colour, portfolio positioning and risk levels
- Monitor market activity to ensure best execution at all times
- Actively contribute to the global fixed income investment process
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with brokers, ensuring highest standard of professionalism and service
Experience & Skills required:
- 3-6 years’ trading experience at a buy-side or sell-side institution
- Fixed Income trading expertise
- Working towards CFA preferred
- Excellent IT skills: Excel, Bloomberg and trading platforms
- Good team player who is able to work within a highly collaborative working environment
- Confident, articulate with the ability to thrive under pressure
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.