6 February 2024
£40,000 - £50,000
Our client is a boutique investment manager focussing on equities. They are looking to expand their team and are looking for an experienced Fund Accountant to join their Operations team on a permanent basis.
The Fund Accountant will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Monitor and Reconciliation of Front office P&L
- Provide FX hedging calculations to front office
- Dealing with administrators, custodians, execution brokers, auditors and other third- party providers
- Year end fund audits – working with auditors and administrators to prepare fund year-end financial statements
The Fund Accountant will meet the following skill set:
- Minimum of 2 years’ fund accounting and operations experience
- Educated to a degree level (or equivalent) in a finance related subject
- Proven understanding of NAV calculations
- Strong working knowledge of Excel (ability to perform pivot tables and v lookups)
This is an exciting role for a junior Fund Accountant looking to join a small but growing investment management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”