Investment Associate, Real Estate
20 May 2019
A leading European asset manager is looking to hire a Fund Analyst to joint their Real Assets division. This role will work in the property fund management team, providing fund analysis and financial modelling.
- Building and maintain property fund financial models, which include calculations of forecast cash flows and fund returns
- Provide modelling to support property transactions to help evaluate return profiles, bid pricing and client specific fixed income and liability matching analysis
- Provide analysis into interest rate and inflation market data
- Regular interactions with clients to represent the fund
- Ad-hoc analytical work for fund managers and assist in investment decision making process
- 2- 4 years’ relevant experience of liability matching, fixed income or property asset classes
- Experience building and using Excel financial models
- Working towards CFA qualifications
- Understanding of investment return calculations
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in formal and informal settings
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.