Fund Delivery Manager (Product)
12 March 2021
£55,000 - £65,000 DOE
Our client is a leading name within investment management services. Due to continued growth, the business is now looking to recruit a Fund Delivery Manager on a permanent basis.
As a key member of the Product Delivery team, the Fund Delivery Manager will provide pre-consultancy, planning, co-ordination and delivery across a wide range of client types, to service new and existing funds.
Key responsibilities of the Fund Delivery Manager will include:
- To plan and deliver the operational product launches across all asset classes in accordance with the existing operating models.
- Planning – to consult, review, assess, plan, co-ordinate, document and control all operational activities through liaison with internal partners
- Liaison – There will be a high level of co-ordination with external parties such as Custodians, transfer agencies and Fund Accounting partners
- Monitoring – this will involve ensuring internal and external parties adhere to required deliverables and SLA’s and tracking
- Reporting all risks identified during the delivery of the fund launch
- Delivery – to ensure the delivery is in agreed timescale, to agreed deadline and to a consistently high standard
- Build a control Framework to support Product Delivery for new fund launches and changes for existing funds. There will also be ACD – driven changes such as changes to portfolio structures, pooled fund restructures and other business initiatives as required
- Fund launches include UCITS, NURS and QIS funds
- Maintain effective planning and delivery to support Product Delivery
- Take ownership and responsibility for all activity co-ordination and act as a primary point of contact for the Product Delivery Team
The Fund Delivery Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Product in the investment management sector
- Understanding of the investment management end to end process (e.g. back to front office)
- Working knowledge of fund launches, ideally within UCITS, NURS or QIS funds
- Proven understanding of existing and future fund jurisdictions
This is an exciting opportunity for a Product candidate with 2 years’ investment management experience, looking to take on a new and dynamic role within the sector.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Note, only successful candidates will be responded to.
Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.