Fund Manager/Analyst, Global Sustainable Equities
28 February 2023
Our client, a global institutional asset manager has an exciting opportunity to join a growing Global Sustainable Equity fund. The primary focus of the role is to conduct fundamental bottom-up analysis across a wide range of sectors on a global basis and help construct the portfolio.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team at the leading edge of the growing sustainable investing sector.
- Conduct fundamental equity analysis on global companies and make investment recommendations for sustainable equities fund that meet investment criteria
- Identify investment ideas for the portfolio and monitor existing portfolio investments
- Help construct the portfolio on an ongoing basis
- Produce detailed financial models, valuation analysis and analysis of ESG metrics
- Conduct conference calls and meetings with company management
- Actively involved in marketing and presenting to existing and prospective clients to win and keep clients
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in a similar equity research/portfolio management role
- Ideally CFA qualified or satisfied to study towards the CFA
- High degree of awareness or experience in sustainable investing
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Strong academic credentials
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age