Fund Reporting Associate – Factsheets and Data
31 January 2020
£250 per day
Our client, one of Europe’s largest asset management firms, has an opportunity for a driven candidate to join their fund reporting department. The purpose of the role is to develop and deliver fund data materials for clients to promote the firms strategies.
- Produce fact sheets and partake in the on-going maintenance of Key Investor Information Documents
- Maintain templates to ensure accurate information at all times and meets compliance requirements
- Attend pre fund launch meetings to understand fund reporting requirements
- Provide data to external data suppliers such as the funds library and for publications and websites
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly excellent Excel knowledge
- Sound knowledge of fund reporting and the regulation across multiple asset classes
- Strong investment knowledge and experience in securing high quality inputs from colleagues.
- Proactive and driven
- Attention to detail
This role is for 3-6 months initially, but potential to go longer-term. The team is looking for a candidate to start ASAP.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”