Fund Reporting Manager (GIPS Specialist)
6 November 2020
£70,000 - £90,000 DOE
Our client is a successful global equity boutique. They are looking to recruit a Fund Reporting Manager with GIPS performance expertise to join their high-performing Operations team on a contract basis initially.
The Fund Reporting Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Overseeing the smooth running and data integrity of the new portfolio accounting and client reporting system
- Sign-off of NAVs and oversee the completion of the daily reconciliation and operational process
- Ensure completion of year-end reporting such as the fund’s audited financial statements and regulatory reporting requirements
- Maintain the performance track record for client reporting and in accordance with GIPS standards (a GIPS performance specialist is ideal for this role)
- Ensure data integrity within operations for business development and marketing reporting
- Direct report of an Operations Analyst
The Fund Reporting Manager will meet the following skill set:
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in fund accounting, financial and performance reporting
- Previous work history within fund accounting, including knowledge of NAVs
- Accounting system expertise
- Experience with FactSet Portfolio Analytics
- Expertise of GIPS performance reporting
- Ideally has the CIPM performance qualification
- Experience within an asset management house is essential
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Performance candidate looking for a broad and varied role as a Fund Reporting Manager.
The company offers a collegiate, team-orientated culture and strong exposure to investment management.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV. Note, only successful applicants will be responded to.
Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age