Generalist Fixed Income Portfolio Manager
11 February 2022
£125,000 - £150,000
Our client is a global investment management house. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Generalist Fixed Income Portfolio Manager to join their high-performing team on a permanent basis.
The Generalist Fixed Income Portfolio Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Overseeing portfolio implementation and management of portfolio analyst team.
- Responsible for portfolio design and construction.
- Portfolio implementation: implementation of positions /strategies across portfolios.
- Oversight of investment risk processes.
- Collaborate with internal groups to address and manage all aspects of the client issues/opportunities.
The Generalist Fixed Income Portfolio Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in portfolio management.
- Knowledge of global financial markets and macro-economics is essential.
- Understanding and keen interest in multi-asset portfolio construction and risk management.
- Highly organised, proactive individual with excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Generalist Fixed Income Portfolio Manager, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”