Global Equity Analyst
20 October 2021
We are working with a long only asset manager looking to hire an analyst to their global equities team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded team. The role will involve working alongside a small team of Portfolio Managers and Analysts to assist in the research and analysis of companies across a range of sectors.
- Produce research on companies and generate fundamental investment ideas
- Monitor existing holdings in portfolio
- Develop financial models to forecast future financial performance and valuation analysis
- Meet and question company management teams, either on own or with other members of the team
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-6 years’ experience as an equity analyst on the buy-side or sell-side
- Financial modelling and valuation skills
- Excellent academic background; degree educated
- CFA qualification is desirable
- Experience of handling meetings and questioning senior company management teams
- A clear passion for investing
- Openness to healthy debate, willingness to go against consensus and have courage of your convictions
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.