Global Macro Research Analyst
4 January 2023
A global investment management firm is looking to hire a Global Macro Research Analyst to join the multi asset investment team.
The successful candidate will join a highly regarded global multi-asset team with a top-down and fundamentally driven investment process.
- Conduct top-down fundamental research across a wide range of industries and sectors on a global basis
- Generate investment ideas based on top-down analysis
- Produce detailed research reports on a variety of macroeconomic topics for distribution to clients
- Participate in key investment meetings, and share insights and analysis
- Contribute to other fundamental research of global asset classes
Ideal candidate profile:
- 6-10 years of relevant experience conducting top-down research within an equity or credit context
- Demonstrable experience conducting industry and sector analysis
- Keen interest and understanding of global financial markets and macroeconomic fundamentals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and also a team player
- Able to work within tight deadlines and under pressure
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.