Global Product Development Manager (Illiquid Assets)
8 January 2021
£100,000 - £150,000 DOE
Our client is a global player in the investment management sector. Due to continued company growth and success, the are now recruiting for a Product Development Manager to join their Global Product team on an 18 month fixed term contract basis.
The Product Development Manager will take responsibility for illiquid alternatives.
Taking responsibility for generating ideas, the Product Development Manager will take responsibility for the following:
- Selecting the best providers for requested asset management services
- Acting as advisor on product design for local, non-network product initiatives
- Driving the product development process and aligning activities with key stakeholders like Investment, Sales and Operations
- Leading complex and strategic cross-border projects, in particular for the launch of multi investor funds and other (pooled) vehicle solutions within the illiquid alternatives area
- Efficiently manage relationships with all involved departments
- The project lead of the fund launch process
- Being an active sparring partner for Investments in designing and shaping of new ideas and concepts
- Drafting and aligning product business cases
- Creating new strategic product ideas
- Reviewing the existing products, considering modifications, reviewing pricing strategies and launches new share classes to ensure strategies remain relevant and fit for purpose for clients
The Product Development Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Experience of illiquid alternative assets is essential
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within Product Development
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a 2.1 or above
- Proven skills in fund launches and related project management, gained from working in the investment management sector
- Background working with institutional clients and their respective regulatory requirements
- Outstanding analytical skill
- Project management and influencing skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Development professional with experience in illiquid alternatives looking for a new role with a global player in the investment management sector.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.