Client Services Specialist
22 December 2023
£55,000 - £65,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a boutique investment management firm who are looking to hire a Client Services Specialist. This role is permanent and is best suited to candidates with a work history in sales support and client management.
The Client Services Specialist will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Support the team with managing and monitoring clients, including ensuring all information is up to date and responding to client queries.
- Responsible for a smooth client experience from new account openings to closures.
- Build essential relationships with internal teams and external contacts.
- Proactively develop an understanding of the business’ funds, process’ and resources.
- Actively contribute on ad-hoc projects across the team, as they arise.
The Client Services Specialist will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ client services experience.
- An interest and ideally experience in investment management.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Ability or fluency in a European language is essential.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about investment strategies and asset management.
- The ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Client focused with the determination to exceed expectations
- Proactive and well-organised individual with strong analytical skills.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Client Services Specialist, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”