Head of Operations Business Control
13 July 2020
£120,000 - £130,000
Our client is a growing asset management house. Due to year on year success, they are now looking to recruit a Head of Operations Business Control to assist the COO with a number of business-critical Operational duties.
The Head of Operations Business Control will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Representing the Operations department in a number of management and oversight committees
- Providing efficient and effective business partnering services to the business
- Build, lead, manage and oversee the Business Control team to ensure effective implementation of risk standards and key deliverables across the Operations and Finance business functions
- Implementing Risk Framework
- Providing leadership and management of the Business Continuity Planning and leading operational resilience
- Full responsibility of the Trade & Transaction Regulatory Reporting team
- Monitoring a timely completion of controls, actions and issues from various committees and audits
- Promoting a positive risk and controls culture within the business
Due to the nature of this role, the Head of Operations Business Control must meet the following skill set:
- Audit background within an asset management house
- Experienced at working with Board and Executive level stakeholders
- Proven experience in a regulatory role within asset management operations
- Demonstrable knowledge of the UK regulatory environment, including ICAAP knowledge
- Ability to generate recommendations which improve business processes
Candidates without asset management experience cannot be considered for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with strong Regulatory experience within buy-side Operations to join a thriving investments house.
Please apply for more information. Note, only successful candidates will be responded to.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age