Portfolio Implementation Analyst
28 October 2022
An established asset management company is looking for an Implementation Analyst to join their London office. Working with the Emerging Markets Equity Team, the Implementation Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Assist and communicate with the Fund Managers and Implementation Managers to raise equity and FX orders.
- Manage and observe corporate actions, including fund distributions and asset expiries.
- Ensure daily cash balances are accurate and meet the compliance standards.
- Work closely with the team to ensure client portfolios are current.
- Monitor and keep Fund managers up to date with cash positions.
The Implementation Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- 2- 3 years’ experience working in front office support roles.
- Strong knowledge of asset management, including equity securities and markets.
- Understanding of the structure of operation and support teams.
- Previous use of Aladdin, FactSet, Eikon, Bloomberg, PFC, PFM and dashboard is desirable.
- Competent numerical skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated Implementation Analyst looking to propel their career in a distinctive investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of the Implementation Analyst please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”