Institutional Client Relations Associate
24 July 2018
£200 per day
Our client, one of the world’s leading investment managers, is seeking a Client Relations Associate to join their successful team in London. You will be responsible for co-ordinating and delivering support to their Institutional client base. You will play a key role in supporting the development of the Institutional business, working with clients, third parties and business units to manage growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring client queries are responded to according to company standards
- Analysing and resolving complex client issues
- Effectively communicating with clients and third parties
- Provide clients with appropriate responses by understanding their expectations
- Staying up to date with industry knowledge in terms of policies and competition.
- 2 years + experience in the investment management industry
- Proven client services experience
- Institutional investment knowledge
- Familiar with the mutual fund industry
- European language skills are beneficial
This is an excellent career opportunity to work for a leading investment management firm in the heart of London. If you would like to become part of an ambitious and successful team, please submit your application for careful consideration.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”