Institutional Client Service Manager
20 August 2021
£450 per day
An established investment management firm is hiring for an experienced Client Service Manager for an initial 1 year contract. We are looking for a candidate that can hit the ground running managing UK institutional client relationships.
Key elements of the role include:
- Deliver an outstanding client management experience to institutional clients
- Analyse and resolve complex client issues
- Manage ad hoc requests effectively and in a timely manor
- Project manage the transition of client assets, working closely with legal, front office and internal operations counterparts.
- Stay up to date with knowledge on the industry in terms of products, market changes and compliance requirements
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of bespoke investment reporting where appropriate.
- Lead by example and assist in supporting more junior team members
Key experience required for the role:
- Buy-side investment management background is essential
- Experience in the institutional marketplace and strong knowledge pension funds
- At least 8+ years experience in a client service role
- Strong team player who is also able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Industry qualifications would be beneficial
Applicants should be able to demonstrate a passion for client service. A team player with a proactive attitude and client first mind-set is desired for this role.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”.