Institutional Client Service Manager
14 May 2020
Our client is a global name in investment management. Due to continued company success, they are now looking to recruit an Institutional Client Service Manager to lead one of their Client Service teams.
Reporting to the Head of Institutional Client Service, the Institutional Client Service Manager will take responsibility for the following:
- Supporting in delivering excellent client service through client interactions
- Work with other Client Service Managers in the team to coordinate accounts and resolve complex client queries
- Supporting junior Client Service staff to ensure quality of client service delivery
- Proactively identifying client service trends and opportunities to improve client engagement via feedback and conduction of service reviews
- Ensuring compliance with operational risk controls and Anti Money Laundering regulations
- Supporting senior management on projects and initiatives impacting the Client Service teams’ processes
The Institutional Client Service Manager will meet the following skill set:
- Experience within an institutional client service role in an investment management company is essential
- Broader understanding of the asset management industry, specifically Institutional investment management and clients
- Naturally spots efficiencies and ways to improve and enhance client service levels
- Holds the IMC or equivalent
- Knowledge of MIFiD
This is an exciting opportunity for Institutional Client Service candidates looking for a dynamic new role.
The company offers clear career progression and a collaborative company culture.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Note, only successful applicants will be responded to.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”