Institutional Client Service
10 November 2023
A specialist boutique asset management firm is looking for an experienced candidate to join their Institutional Client team. This role will involve supporting various client relationships, maintaining the excellent reputation the company has with its clients.
Elements of the role include:
- Deliver an outstanding client management experience to institutional clients.
- Act as the key point of contact for client and consultant queries, working closely with Client Directors.
- Provide high level technical support, demonstrating an understanding of a client’s decision-making process and long-term objectives.
- Identify and follow up on leads and sales opportunities.
- Prepare and customize marketing materials for potential and existing client meetings and attend when required
- Ensure various projects are controlled using effective communication and coordination.
- Help promote the firm in the institutional marketplace, in addition to managing ad hoc requests effectively and in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the Head of Sustainability on various initiatives and client requests.
Key skills required:
- Understanding of the needs of institutional clients
- 4+ years experience in Client Service or Relationship Management role in an asset management environment
- The IMC or CFA qualification is desirable
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate a passion for client service, with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Strong team player who is also able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of PowerBI would be advantageous
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”.