Interim Fund Accountant
5 August 2020
£40,000 - £50,000 pro rata
Our client is a boutique investment management house. Due to a maternity cover, they are looking to recruit a Fund Accountant on a fixed term contract basis.The Fund Accountant will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Daily NAV calculation across multiple funds (OEIC’s, Investment Trusts and Managed Accounts)
- Calculate expense accruals including management fees and performance fees on a daily basis
- Manage the monthly capital transactions process with the Transfer Agency team
- Reporting fund level information to senior management on a daily basis
- Dealing with administrators, custodians, execution brokers, auditors and other third- party providers
- Year end fund audits – working with auditors and administrators to prepare fund year-end financial statements
- On-boarding and implementation of new funds
- Cash and position reconciliations to third parties
- Income and expense processing and reconciliation
The Fund Accountant will meet the following skill set:
- Minimum of 3 years’ fund accounting and operations experience
- Educated to a degree level (or equivalent) in a finance related subject
- Proven understanding of NAV calculations
- Strong working knowledge of Excel (ability to perform pivot tables and v lookups)
This is an exciting role for a junior Fund Accountant looking to join a small but growing investment management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, only successful candidates will be responded to.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”