Senior Investment Analyst – Fund of Funds/Multi-Asset/Manager Selection
11 February 2019
Competitive Salary + bonus
A highly regarded global asset management firm is looking to add investment analyst within the Fund of Funds business.
The position will be responsible for identifying and monitoring third party managers across multiple asset classes and assist in key areas of the strategic asset allocation and investment philosophy.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research on equity, fixed income and alternative funds
- Design and build the external fund manager framework
- Attend and lead research meetings, involved in write ups and presentations on managers/funds justifying ratings
- Help formulate the investment strategy across all asset classes and support the portfolio managers in the investment decision making process
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Experience in manager research either at an investment consultancy or multi-manager environment
- Multiple asset class experience is preferable but not essential
- Excellent academic record and CFA desirable
- Knowledge of Morningstar or Style Analytics
- Ability to deliver his/her view to a well-informed peer group
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.