Investment Analyst – Private Equity
19 October 2022
£50,000 - £60,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing private investment firm as an Investment Analyst based in their London office. This position will focus on investment opportunities within the sports industry.
The Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Identify and analyse investment opportunities
- Responsible for providing analysis and conducting research across key industry sectors
- Built and maintain financial models to support transactions and valuation analysis
- Support with new deals and ensuring the transitions run smoothly
- Undertake vital analysis on market trends and possible transactions
- Assist with developing and formulating meeting materials, including presentations and client documents
- Proactively provide support to investors and portfolio investment businesses
- Build strong relationships internally to support learning and development
The Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- 1+ years’ relevant experience as an analyst within investment banking, private equity, corporate finance, audit or equivalent
- Passion for investments, particularly within the sports investments space
- Driven individual with excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude towards problem solving.
- Strong analytical ability and numerate.
- Excellent academic background
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible with high level of commercial acumen
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Investment Analyst, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”