Investment Analyst, Technology
19 September 2020
An exciting opportunity to join a single-family office.
The firm has a lean investment team and are now looking to further expand the team by hiring someone to exclusively focus on the technology sector. The objective of this position is to identify investment opportunities in the field of technology, artificial intelligence and Internet of Things, with a focus on start-ups and mature companies globally.
- Conduct in-depth analysis in the technology sector to generate investment ideas
- Identify private and publicly listed companies in the technology sector
- Produce detailed research reports on a broad range of companies in the technology sector
- Sourcing of new VC and PE investments through meetings with entrepreneurs and founders
- Build relationships with start-up technology firms, attend industry conferences and networking events
- Monitor relevant news flow on technology sector and flag key developments with the rest of the team
- Articulate recommendations to the Investment Committee and present updates on current holdings
- Investment experience covering private or listed companies
- Preferably experience with start-ups, accelerators, venture capital and different levels of funding (A, B and C funding rounds)
- In-depth understanding of the Technology sector and sub-sectors, including emerging trends, key players and success factors
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Strong academic record
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and capable of working independently
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.