Investment Analyst – Transitions
4 September 2021
£60,000 - £65,000
Our client is a leading name in the asset management sector. Due to continued company growth and success, they are now looking to recruit an Investment Analyst – Transitions to manage transitions involving pooled and segregated discretionary multi-asset funds, responsible for Trading Strategies, Pre Trade Estimates, Implementation of Transitions and Post Transition analysis.
The Investment Analyst – Transitions will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Managing simple transitions involving all asset classes with oversight and support
- Contributing to the formulation of proposed trading and implementation strategies around transitions
- Providing both technical expertise and market knowledge when required either pre / during or post a transition. When required also supporting Client Directors when planning a transition (explaining strategy etc.) and following the implementation
- Liaising with other departments and teams as required to deliver a consistent high quality solution to all clients
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of the Investment Strategy Management Co-ordination Manager and supporting them in their role as required
- Ensuring that procedures are adhered to by fully engaging with risk, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Educating Client Directors on the issues and costs of transitioning mandates involving fixed income and equity assets
- Helping with the design and development of strategic and tactical IT solutions
The Investment Analyst – Transitions will meet the following criteria:
- Experience within Transitions gained at an asset management house
- Knowledge of derivatives, including pricing and application to portfolios
- Knowledge of EDGE, POINT, Python, or UBS Deltam with experience of coding (e.g. VBA, Matlab)
- Strong academics, with a CFA or IMC qualification
- Experience in quantitative analysis, client projects, product development and management
This is an exciting role for candidates with Transitions backgrounds looking for an analytical position in the investment management sector.
The company offers a flexible working model and a competitive bonus / benefits package.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.