Investment Analytics Specialist – Front Office
20 October 2023
Our client, a global investment management firm, is looking to hire an Investment Analytics Specialist to join the global equities investment team.
The purpose of this role is to develop data related analytics to support client led investment information and the commercialisation of the global equity franchise.
- Design and develop data-related analytics and infrastructure
- Analyse large datasets and extract meaningful insights to support sales & marketing material for content automation and client requests
- Develop analytics reports
- Collaborate with distribution team to support client effort
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects to drive improvements in automation and the enhancement of data infrastructure
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in the asset management industry
- Proficiency in Power BI
- Basic coding ability in Python
- Familiarity with Factset would be advantageous
- IMC qualified and intention to enrol in the CFA program
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong quantitative, numerical, and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate the highest level of personal and professional integrity
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.