13 February 2024
£65,000 - £80,000
Our client, a global investment manager, is seeking an experienced Investment Writer to join their high-performing Marketing team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for producing thought leadership and content led writing across their product range.
Key responsibilities of the Investment Writer will include:
- Produce high quality content across a variety of written media covering the firm’s investment capabilities and products.
- Create investment commentaries and economic market outlooks for distribution channels.
- Act as a key source of investment, market and product-related expertise.
- Ensure consistency of style and messages across all investment communications.
- Work closely with Investment team to produce white papers.
The successful Investment Writer candidate will have the following credentials:
- 5+ years’ experience in Investment Writing within Asset Management or Financial Journalism.
- Strong writing skills, particularly the ability to write creatively across a broad range of media for a range of audiences across the full investment spectrum.
- Knowledge of all asset classes, focusing on Equities and Fixed Income.
- Significant investment writing experience within investment management is essential.
- Professional qualifications such as the CFA are desirable.
- Strong investment and industry knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Investment Writer, Content Writer or Financial Journalist looking for the next step on their career ladder.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Investment Writer, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”