Investment Director – Hedge Fund Research
18 September 2022
Our client is a well-established, global asset management house. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit an Investment Director (Hedge Fund Research) to join their high-performing Hedge Fund Research team on a permanent basis.
The Investment Director (Hedge Fund Research) will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Responsible for conducting due diligence on leading hedges funds, including meeting with hedge fund managers and reference checks.
- Conduct performance attribution and risk analysis.
- Provide in-depth training on hedge fund strategies and individual funds to clients and private bankers.
- Maintain and review essential fund financial and legal documents.
- Actively engage in the Investment Committee and present new/existing investments.
The Investment Director (Hedge Fund Research) will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in hedge fund research.
- Passionate about markets and have knowledge of different investment strategies.
- Strong understanding of fixed income and credit markets.
- Proactive and well organised individual with strong management skills.
- Able to demonstrate solid analytical and quantitative abilities.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Investment Director (Hedge Fund Research), please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”