Investment Director, Single-Family Office
18 February 2020
An exciting opportunity to join a Single Family Office based in London as an Investment Director.
This is a well established and private family who are looking to hire an individual happy to work as part of a small team and looking to be committed for the long term. The purpose of the role is to help build the investment platform and manage a substantial AUM portfolio.
- Manage family investment portfolio; preserving the family’s wealth by diversifying the investment yet looking to grow the AUM
- Analyse investment opportunities and provide recommendations to board of directors
- Provide tailored investment products for family individuals
- Monitor and advise on managing currency, market and profit rate risk in the treasury and investment books
- Negotiate investment deals, analyse a diverse range of investments, financial statements and evaluating risk/return
- Manage, coach and develop a small team
- Minimum 10 years’ investment experience working for an asset manager, family office or investment bank
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, as well as being adaptable
- Shows high degree of ethics, upholds the highest standards of company values and practices
- Knowledge of different asset classes including Fixed Income, Equities, Private Equity,
- Relevant financial professional qualifications (CFA or CISI)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.