Investment Manager, Charities
10 October 2022
Our client, a boutique asset manager is looking to hire an Investment Manager in the charities and not-for-profit division.
- Define and implement investment strategy for a variety of clients
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers and Analysts and contribute to investment decision making process for client portfolios
- Attend client meetings to discuss investment strategy, strategic themes and portfolio activity
- Participate in pitches with prospective clients and consultants
- Key point of contact for client queries
- Coordinate preparation of client pitch documents, RFPs, client meeting packs
- 3-5 years experience in asset management, either in an investment or technical client-facing role
- In-depth understanding of equity and fixed income assets
- Degree educated
- Working towards or completed professional qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build rapport quickly and attentive listener
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.