Investment Manager, Charities
14 December 2019
Our client, a boutique asset manager is looking to hire an Investment Manager in the charities and not-for-profit division.
- Define and implement client strategy
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers and Analysts and contribute to investment decision making
- Attend client meetings to discuss investment strategy, strategic themes and portfolio activity
- Participate in pitches with prospective clients and consultants
- Key point of contact for client queries
- Coordinate preparation of client pitch documents, RFPs, client meeting packs
- 3-5 years relevant experience at an asset management firm
- In-depth understanding of equity, fixed income and alternative assets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Degree educated
- Highly organised with particular attention to detail
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.