Investment Manager – Private Client
7 September 2020
A prestigious boutique asset management firm is looking to hire a high calibre investment professional to join the Private Client division. As an Investment Manager you will be responsible for managing client relationships and actively contributing to investment decisions.
- Manage Investment portfolios on behalf of a number of Private Clients
- Provide high quality, professional investment knowledge and advice to help align tactical asset allocation with client profiles and objectives
- Attend client meetings and provide support on new business pitches
- Place deals in equities, bonds, FX and 3rd party funds
- Contribute to investment committee meetings
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Relevant experience in a similar role running private client portfolios
- Demonstrable experience in equity and bond markets and 3rd party managers
- Minimum RDR Level 6 qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and energetic
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.