Investment Manager – Private Client
16 February 2019
Competitive Salary + bonus
Our client is a highly regarded Wealth Manager with over £15 billion assets under management.
This is a newly created position working as an Investment Manager in the discretionary investment management business which applies the House Strategy to a range of risk graded portfolio models and offers this to financial advisers.
- Day to day management of model-driven portfolios on a multi-asset class basis
- Linking risk profile to investment solution
- Strategic and tactical asset allocation
- Fund research and stock selection
- Risk and oversight governance
- 6-10 years relevant investment experience working in the UK private client arena
- Minimum Level 6 wealth management qualification
- Good direct stock picking experience and multi-asset class knowledge across different markets
- Understanding of the macro-economic environment and ability to translate this view into portfolio of investments
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.