Investment Risk Analyst
9 November 2022
£60,000 - £70,000
Our client, a global Asset Management firm is looking to hire an investment risk professional to join their growing team in London.
The candidates’ responsibilities will be:
- Manage risk for a team of portfolio managers, monitoring fund and mandate exposures on a daily basis, analysing risk over time.
- Conduct fixed income risk analysis and reporting across a range of strategies
- Monitor daily performance and produce ad hoc performance attributions for funds and mandates, performing daily follow-up of all strategies in place and asses differences in exposure with portfolio managers.
- Contribute to modelling market risk in the risk management tool to enable the daily production of tracking-error and value at risk figures, implementing the stress-testing and back-testing frameworks.
- Write various reports intended either for senior management to effectively communicate market risks
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- Minimum 2-5 years’ investment/market risk experience on the buy-side or sell-side
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements with regards to investment risk
- You will have a very good understanding of fixed income instruments and their specific risk factors.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills, capable of working within a team and interacting with clients, good presentation skills are essential.