Investment Solutions & Asset Allocation (Discretionary Wealth Management)- Associate Director
6 September 2018
An exciting opportunity to join a global Asset Manager who are looking to build out their digital wealth platform.
This role will form part of a small, growing team set up to launch this new proposition and will help deliver, evolve and manage the discretionary investment offering.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define the strategic asset allocation that are recommended to client and the ongoing tactical asset allocation
- Select underlying vehicles used to express the asset allocation
- Actively manage the funds within the asset allocation
- Assist in the strategic assessment and development of the investment solution and drive continuous improvement
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to plan and implement the investment solution
- Relevant experience in a discretionary investment management business
- Experience designing and managing investment solutions for retail and wholesale clients
- Knowledge of retail investment vehicles including ICAV and OEIC
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.