Investment Specialist Associate, Real Estate
23 December 2021
£45,000 - £65,000
Our client is a top tier investment management house looking to recruit an Investment Specialist Associate to join their collaborative and growing team.
The Investment Specialist Associate will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Assist with the development of new products and fund strategies, creation of models, internal papers and marketing documents
- Support the evolution of existing Real Assets platform
- Support distribution strategies for existing and new real estate equity solutions to increase AUM and revenue streams
- Explore clients’ investment needs in order to inform new product development initiatives
- Provide insight and analysis into the wider product landscape and competitors
- Support Investment Specialists in client servicing
- Create reports, presentations, market updates, client communications and thought leadership pieces to present Real Assets initiatives and capabilities
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
The Investment Specialist Associate will meet the following skillset:
- Experience within a client or stakeholder facing role in investment management
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude towards problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels
- Team player, happy to work flexibly
- Ability to develop your own network of investor contacts within the real estate and infrastructure investment management industry
- Understanding of institutional investment principles and decision-making processes is desired
The company offers excellent benefits including a competitive bonus structure.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”