15 May 2018
£55,000 - £60,000
Our client, a highly prestigious investment management firm is hiring an Investment Specialist based in London. The successful candidate will act as a trusted investment specialist to EMEA based institutional investors.
- Produce research and thought leadership papers on a variety of topics such as sustainable/impact investing, best practice asset allocation and recent market trends
- Main point of contact to clients on any investment related queries queries thus needing in depth knowledge of financial markets, investment products and capabilities
- Attend client visits where required
- Support business development activities; preparing client-specific research, briefing notes and preparing slide packs
- 2-4 years’ asset management experience, ideally in a product specialist, client services or technical marketing position
- Ideally working towards CFA qualification
- Excellent academic qualifications, educated to degree level at a leading University, with a minimum of a 2:1 classification
- Strong communication skills
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.