Junior Investment Writer
22 July 2022
£60,000 - £70,000
Our client is a growing fixed income boutique based in the City. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Junior Investment Writer to join their high-performing team on a permanent basis.
The Junior Investment Writer will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Conduct research and produce content on fixed income, including blogs, emails and articles.
- Build strong relationships with internal teams and use expertise to inform materials and messaging.
- Work closely with the team to seek new opportunities to promote the business and raise brand awareness.
- Responsible for ensuring content and materials meet compliance standards.
- Actively contribute on ad-hoc projects across the team, as they arise.
The Junior Investment Writer will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in one of the following disciplines:
- Investment writing
- Financial journalist
- Passionate about financial markets.
- Solid understanding of the asset management sector.
- Proven knowledge of fixed income.
- Strong communication/writing skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to meet deadlines
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Junior Investment Writer, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”