19 February 2024
£60,000 - £80,000
Our client is a growing investment management house. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit an Investment Writer to join their Marketing Team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, the Investment Writer will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Produce thought-lead writing across investment teams, with a focus on sustainability.
- Edit content created by investment and sustainability teams.
- Manage and produce web content.
- Plan and execute ideas for topical and relevant content.
- Create investment messaging for marketing communications.
The Investment Writer will meet the following skillset:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in financial reporting or investment writing within asset management.
- Proven experience in relation to regulations surrounding ESG.
- Knowledge or interest in sustainability desirable.
- Proactive and collaborative, with great attention to detail.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Investment Writer professional looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”