Investor Relations Associate
3 October 2022
Our client, a boutique private equity firm, is looking to recruit an Investor Relations Associate to join their London office. The firm has grown substantially over the last five years and is looking to expand its Investor Relations function. This role has direct progression into sales, and the successful hire will be expected to bring in new relationships in the next 2-3 years.
The Investor Relations Associate will have the following responsibilities:
- Respond to daily queries from clients and prospective investors
- Assist the Head of Investor Relations with the management of existing investors
- Update marketing and pitch materials
- Make outbound calls and emails to institutional investors to source and build new relationships.
- Proactively update and maintain the internal CRM.
- Assist with various activities to support the fundraising process from initial meeting to close.
The Investor Relations Associate will require the following skillset:
- 3-5 years’ experience within asset management in a client relations or sales team
- Exposure to alternative strategies (such as private equity) is essential
- Strong communication skills and desire to make front-line sales in the future
- Proven project management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”