Investor Relations Associate
19 November 2023
£55,000 - £65,000
Our client, a boutique investment firm, is looking to recruit an Investor Relations Associate to join their London office. The firm has grown substantially over the last five years and is looking to expand its Investor Relations function.
The Investor Relations Associate will have the following responsibilities:
- Respond to daily queries from clients and prospective investors
- Assist the Head of Investor Relations with the management of existing investors
- Update marketing and pitch materials
- Assist with fund reporting and collating fund data for investor materials
- Assist with various activities to support the fundraising process from initial meeting to close
The Investor Relations Associate will require the following skillset:
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Exposure to alternative strategies would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills and desire to do front-line sales in the future
- Proven project management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”