Investor Relations Director
27 August 2021
This is a unique opportunity to join a boutique investment management firm in an Investor Relations Director role. The firm has an excellent track record and is continuing to grow their AUM. Diversity and Inclusion is central to the firm’s culture.
Our client is looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset that is keen to step up into a Director level position and have an impact in raising assets for the firm. This position focuses on emerging markets and fixed income funds.
- Devise strategies for targeting investors with a focus on institutional investors
- Build out a pipeline of prospects and raise assets from investors, working closely with the founding Partners
- Coordinate and attend meetings with investors, including organising events and roadshows (online and offline).
- Help create the marketing and communication material for funds such as pitch decks and insight reports.
- Develop and take charge of investor relations activities that are aimed at retaining investors and growing existing relationships; including day-to-day communication with fund investors.
- Technical understanding of fixed income is required
- A proven track record in raising and retaining assets for a fund manager, as individual or as member of a team.
- An innovative candidate that can develop new ideas and encourage stakeholders to pursue them
- An ability and desire to be hands-on within a small organisation.
- An energetic and confident individual who is a team player and keen to learn.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”