Investor Relations – Fundraising
14 May 2021
This is a unique opportunity to join a newly founded fund management company in an Investor Relations role. The company is backed by an experienced management team, a significant family office, and several synergistic investors from the UK and Europe.
Working within a team of experienced entrepreneurs, you will be responsible for fundraising across the UK market-place.
- Devise strategies for targeting investors with a focus on institutional investors, family offices and UHNWIs
- Build out a pipeline of prospects and raise assets from investors, working closely with the CEO
- Coordinate and attend meetings with investors, including organising events and roadshows (online and offline).
- Help create the marketing and communication material for funds such as pitch decks and insight reports.
- Develop and take charge of investor relations activities that are aimed at retaining investors and growing existing relationships; including day-to-day communication with fund investors.
- Technical understanding of funds across a range of assets classes; with a focus on publicly listed equities and also alternative investments.
- A proven track record in raising and retaining assets for a fund manager, as individual or as member of a team.
- An innovative candidate that can develop new ideas and encourage stakeholders to pursue them
- An ability and desire to be hands-on within a small organisation.
- An energetic and confident individual who is a team player and keen to learn.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”