Investor Relations Manager – Real Estate
8 April 2022
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful asset management firm that is hiring in their Real Estate team. This position is based in London, with the primary responsibility for product and client management.
Reporting directly to the Head of Client and Product Management, the Investor Relations Manager (Real Estate) will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Responsible for maintaining and enforcing high level of customer service and support, including responding to client queries, RFPs and questionnaires.
- Collate data and prepare fund/mandate reports performance and strategy.
- Work closely with the team to create and produce persuasive and high-quality marketing materials.
- Attended regular client meetings to build/maintain relationships to boost engagement and develop new business opportunities.
- Support junior members of the team by mentoring and assisting with training.
The Investor Relations Manager (Real Estate) will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in client services or product management within the asset management sector.
- Experience of client relationships within institutional UK market.
- RICS or CFA qualified.
- Passionate about private assets, ideally real estate.
- Client focused with the determination to exceed expectations.
- Proactive and well organised individual with strong management skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Investor Relations professional looking to propel their career in a distinctive asset management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Investor Relations Manager (Real Estate), please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”