Junior ESG Integration Analyst
7 September 2020
Our client, a leading global asset manager is looking to recruit an Associate to join the Responsible Investment team to help analyse and integrate ESG issues into the investment process. This position will play a vital role in influencing Portfolio Managers and Analysts to assess the implications of sustainability issues for investment decisions.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to forge a career in the field of ESG and responsible investing.
The main responsibilities include:
- Assist in the integration of ESG across public equity and fixed income investment strategies
- Prepare presentation decks on ESG investing and support the team in preparing for meetings with Portfolio Managers
- Produce thought pieces and blogs on a diverse range of sustainability topics such as climate change, waste management, human rights and diversity
- Support the marketing and client teams in dealing with ad-hoc requests on ESG topics
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders across regions and asset classes to enable integration of ESG factors into investment process
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in the investment management
- Passionate about ESG issues such as climate change, diversity and human rights
- Interest in investing
- Strong communication skills
- Self-confident and self-motivated
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.