Junior Product Specialist
21 July 2022
£30,000 - £40,000
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Writing Request for Proposals for potential and existing clients and responding to DDQ requests.
- Ensuring collaboration with various departments to collect data, this includes working closely with those in the Product space.
- Development and management of RFPs in relation to products to support existing and new business models.
- Participate in RFP team initiatives and projects where appropriate.
- Carry out ad hoc projects as requested.
The role will have a progression route into roles within the Product space.
The successful candidate will meet the following skillset:
- 1-year previous experience within the Investment Management or financial services sector is essential. (Candidates without any Investment Management experience will not be considered.)
- High attention to detail, as well as strong communication skills to effectively manage internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work collectively within a team as well as independently, to reach targets and deadlines.
- Knowledge of RFP databases and competent computer skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Junior Product Specialist, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”